Thursday, December 12, 2013

Intro

This is just a place for me to go on and on about beer. I've been brewing for about 2 years now. Started out with a Mr. Beer kit that my lovely wife got me for Valentines day. I'm sure she's kicking herself for getting me in to this obsession but she is very supportive of it.

I brewed extract batches and got comfortable with the whole process then made the switch to all grain as soon as my Mr Beer refills were gone. Never looked back. I brew BIAB(brew in a bag) style. I love the simplicity of it and my beers turn out great! Well most of the time...

Anywho.... I am looking forward to keeping this blog updated with home brew recipes, reviews, and other things I come across beer related, and maybe some unrelated nonsense.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment